Power and Strength in this 30-minute workout is fast, effective and foolproof. Try it on your own or join us each day for a similar fast, effective, 30-minute workout. See Class Schedule and Sign Up Online
The workout described here is meant to challenge your endurance and strength. Warm up with three minutes of jump rope or jogging followed by five minutes of stretching. Then use a medicine ball, dumbbell or kettlebell and get to it.
Do each move within the trio for one minute without stopping. Go through each trio three times. Rest for 1 minute in between Trios and 10 – 30 seconds in between each move. The entire workout should be about 30-minutes.
Trio No. 1
- Jump Rope or Jog in Place
- Goblet Squat/Curl (Squat with weight, lower the weight on the down position and curl the weight back to your chest each time you stand from the squat.)
- Russian Twist w/Weight
Trio No. 2
- Jump Rope or Jog in Place with High Knees
- Side-to-Side Sumo Squat (Stand with feet double hip-width apart, squat to the floor. Roll the ball or weight from side to side like a deep side lunge. Stand, and repeat.)
- Shoulder Up and Over (Stand with legs shoulder width apart. Use the weight to extend your arms above your head. Make a circle above your head touching each shoulder with the weight).
Trio No. 3
- Jump rope or Hop on One Foot (Alternate after 30 sec.)
- One-Legged Deadlift and Reach (Hold the weight and lower 90 degrees bringing the opposite leg up. This is an arabesque position. As you return, lift the weight over head and lift the raise leg in to your knee – similar to a layup position.)
- Medicine Ball Push-up (Stabilize yourself on the weight and do a pushup.)
Join our 30-minute Fit Camp to get a full body workout that will have you burning more calories throughout the day.
Call or Email Martha