It’s no longer about weight training and cardio. Its now about overall wellness and building healthy habits and a support group to help you #GetFit and stay well.
Top Five Reasons – Everyone Needs a Personal Trainer
- Think less, do more: Having a personal trainer saves time. You have someone who can help you figure out what exercises you need to do and how the equipment works rather than wasting time figuring it out on your own.
- Reduce injuries and increase effectiveness: Trainers watch and guide your form which decreases the likelihood of an injuring and increases the amount of calories burned and overall effectiveness of each exercise.
- Accountability: Having a personal trainer give you someone to answer too. You are more likely to stick with it.
- Cost means more motivation: For the same reason you clear your plate at a restaurant, the money you spend will help increase your desire to get your money’s worth.
- Support: Finding a personal trainer can be a daunting task because it needs to be a good fit. When you find a good fit, you will be adding a friend and confidant to your inner circle.
Our small group, early morning workouts have begun. Stop in and try it out.
Session 1 starts October 5th ends October 30th
Monday, Wednesday, Friday * 6:00 am – 7:00 am
- A recommended dietary program for quick fat-loss
- Weekly monitoring and group support
- Exercise programming that is never boring and keeps the body guessing
SPACE IS LIMITED!
Message me or call me for more details.
“Train with Purpose”