Tips for Success
If you are planning on joining a 30-day challenge or your currently in one, here are some tips to be successful.
- Plan your social life around the challenge. While it sounds extreme to some, this is a short-term endeavor and you have to make it a priority if you want to stick to it and see results. For example, don’t plan a boozy brunch with your girlfriends or a football, beer and pizza night.
- Book your classes in advance. Signing up and paying for your classes in advance will improve your chances of success in two ways. The first is that it will put positive pressure on you to attend and stick by your word. The second is that you will not want to waste the money by canceling.
- Find a support system. Joining with friends or making friends with your classmates is a great way to give yourself extra motivation and accountability. Take part in the supportive online community and the weekly calls.
- Let go and trust the process. Once you’ve signed up, shut your mid off and let go of any “I can’t do this” talk. Its going to feel hard and uncomfortable. You’re going to think you can’t do something, whether it’s the entire challenge, an early morning class or just one more rep. But remember that these programs are designed to get you out of your comfort zone and give you the results you weren’t getting on your own.
Join the Elite Fitness Reno 30-Day Challenge
Whether you want to lose weight, change your body’s composition or just get on track and change what isn’t working, let the staff at Elite Fitness Reno help you make those changes. Sign up for our 30 Day Challenge and start your transformation.
30-Day Challenge Includes
- Unlimited month of classes! (limited to 1 per day)
- Weekly private phone coaching
- 30 day menu plan
- Weekly recipes
- Weekly motivational support
- Isagenix 30 day system (not included in challenge price)**